The team behind BIO-Diverse are experienced scientists (Dr Nöske and Dr Zedda) with backgrounds in biodiversity science, data management, environmental education and science communication. The team is specialized in biodiversity research and in biodiversity knowledge transfer.
Networks, partners and memberships
- Biodiversity research: cooperations with numerous research institutions and projects
- IAL-International Association for Lichenology
- ISSLA – Istituto Sardo di Scienze, Lettere e Arti
- SLI – Italian Society of Lichenology
- UEBT – The Union for Ethical BioTrade
- BUND – Union for the environemnt and nature conservation Germany
- GeoMedia GmbH
- German Council for Land Stewardship (DRL)
- Helmholtz-Zentrum für Umweltforschung (UFZ)
- Institute for Biodiversity – Network e.V. (ibn)
- Media portal: Grüner Medienpool
- University of Bayreuth, Section Mycology
- NeFo – The German Network Forum for Biodiversity Research
Regionally (North Rhine-Westphalia)
- Abenteuer Lernen e. V.
- BION – Biodiversity Network Bonn
- BUND Group Bonn
- BUND Group Rhein-Sieg
- Environmental education centre Pleistalwerk e. V., Sankt Augustin
- Forum Future – Local Agenda Bonn
- NABU Bonn
- Ökozentrum Bonn e.V.
We would be glad to assist you in the realization or management of your project!