BIO-Diverse was founded by Dr Luciana Zedda and Dr Nicole Nöske at the end of 2012 and jointly managed till November 2020.
Since mid-November 2020, Dr Nicole Nöske has been working full-time for another organization. She is currently involved in our projects to a limited extent. Dr Luciana Zedda is your main contact for any request concerning your biodiversity project.
Networks, partners and memberships
- Biodiversity research: cooperations with numerous research institutions and projects
- IAL-International Association for Lichenology
- ISSLA – Istituto Sardo di Scienze, Lettere e Arti
- SLI – Italian Society of Lichenology
- UEBT – The Union for Ethical BioTrade
- BUND – Union for the environemnt and nature conservation Germany
- GeoMedia GmbH
- German Council for Land Stewardship (DRL)
- Helmholtz-Zentrum für Umweltforschung (UFZ)
- Institute for Biodiversity – Network e.V. (ibn)
- Media portal: Grüner Medienpool
- University of Bayreuth, Section Mycology
- NeFo – The German Network Forum for Biodiversity Research
Regionally (North Rhine-Westphalia)
- Abenteuer Lernen e. V.
- BION – Biodiversity Network Bonn
- BUND Group Bonn
- BUND Group Rhein-Sieg
- Environmental education centre Pleistalwerk e. V., Sankt Augustin
- Forum Future – Local Agenda Bonn
- NABU Bonn
- Ökozentrum Bonn e.V.
We would be glad to assist you in the realization or management of your project!