The team behind BIO-Diverse are experienced scientists (Dr Nöske and Dr Zedda) with backgrounds in biodiversity science, data management, environmental education and science communication. The team is specialized in biodiversity research and in biodiversity knowledge transfer.
We investigate biological diversity in the field and using data that have already been collected, and search for information in publications, covering the whole spectrum of biodiversity topics.
We develop strategies to communicate on biodiversity issues on different media (print and online) and for different target groups. We plan and implement environmental education projects for children, youths and adults.
Networks and memberships
- Biodiversity research: cooperations with numerous research institutions and projects
- SLI – Italian Society of Lichenology
- IAL-International Association for Lichenology
- German Council for Land Stewardship (DRL)
- Institute for Biodiversity – Network e.V. (ibn)
- Media portal: Grüner Medienpool
- University of Bayreuth, Section Mycology
- The German Network Forum for Biodiversity Research (NeFo)
- Union for the environemnt and nature conservation Germany (BUND)
Regionally (North Rhine-Westphalia)
- BION – Biodiversity Bonn
- BUND Group Bonn
- BUND Group Rhein-Sieg
- Environmental education centre Pleistalwerk e. V. Sankt Augustin
- NABU Bonn
- Ökozentrum e.V. Bonn
- 40Plus-Network Bonn
We would be glad to assist you in the realization or management of your project!