BIO-Diverse investigates and communicates biodiversity on behalf of clients and in own projects.
We investigate biodiversity in nature or analyse data collected by other scientists. We search for information and literature in relevant resources.
BIO-Diverse works for the following target groups:
We cover a wide spectrum of biodiversity topics from natural to agricultural sciences, with special reference on botany, ecology, bryology, lichenology, nature conservation, sustainability, climate change, land use and ecosystem services.
An overview of our offer:
- Biodiversity projects: project partnership; planning, implementation and management of different biodiversity projects (i.e. research projects, citizen science, enterprise projects). Such projects are aimed to investigate, protect and support biodiversity as well as to promote its sustainable use
- Reports and assessments:i.e. species identification, biodiversity monitoring, biotope and species mapping, bioindication
- Information and data retrieval:online/offline
- Communication projects:development of project ideas, implementation and management of projects aimed to the communication of biodiversity issues (i.e. knowledge transfer, citizen science, web portals, enterprise projects); stakeholder dialogue
- Public relations: for research and communication projects (print/online); designing of and writing texts for teaching and information materials, scientific divulgation, tutorials for databases and web portals, press work and social media campaigns
- Content Management: for biodiversity and communication projects (print/online); designing of and writing texts for teaching and information materials, scientific divulgation, tutorials for databases and web portals, press work and social media campaigns
- Specialised text writing:articles and publications on biodiversity issues (print/online)
- Environmental education / Education for Sustainable Development (ESD): development of project ideas, implementation and management of environmental education projects (i.e. citizen science, nature lessons, web portals); lectures, excursions, seminars and workshops
- Specialist translations: German/English/Italian